My doctor recently put me on hormones to help with my fertility issues. God help us all.
I searched the side effects sheet but didn’t see any of the following:
- Overactive Appetite- Far surpassing that of a Grizzly Bear taking Prednisone.
- Overactive Tear Ducts- I cried at a Jeep commercial.
- Overactive Oil Production- My face resembles a Red Baron pepperoni pizza.
- Overactive Breast Tenderness- I almost sucker punched my son when he threw an elbow into my topside.
- Overactive Mood Swings- I’ve sent my husband, children and small animals scurrying for cover to escape my wrath.
- Overactive Sense of Smell- I thought Ore Ida French Fries smelled like Bordeaux’s Butt Paste.
- Overactive Fatigue- I’m not talking about being a little drowsy. I’m talking about borderline narcolepsy.
- Weight Gain- See Number 1.
Let me repeat. God help us all.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)